Thomas Benjamin Wild Esq And Carradine’s Cockney Sing-a-long Present
An Evening With The Two Toms
Join viral star Thomas Benjamin Wild Esq. and London cabaret virtuoso Tom Carradine for an evening of sing-a-long fun and musical humour! You can expect plenty of laughter, raucous audience participation and, if you’re lucky, they may even play a song or two together!
Running Time - 2 hrs 15 min (2 x 1 hr sets + 15 minute interval)
Thomas Benjamin Wild Esq takes inspiration from the wit and wisdom of the songwriters of the early-mid 20th century and combines them with punk rock sensibilities to create pithy songs full of catchy tunes and social and political commentary that speak volumes about the times we live in.
The video for his sweary anthem ‘I’ve No More F***s To Give’ has been viewed over 10 million times on YouTube alone, and his debut album ‘Awkward Encounters While Walking My Dog’ reached number 3 in the Billboard Comedy Album Chart in 2019.
‘…Sharper than a cavalry saber slicing open a bottle of 2002 vintage bubbles.’
- Dan Lentell, Get Your Coats On
Since it’s launch in 2014, Carradine’s Cockney Sing-a-long has become a fixture on the UK’s thriving vintage scene, playing sell-out dates at Wilton’s Music Hall, every Thursday at Mr Fogg's Tavern in Covent Garden and for private events and vintage festivals across the country and in Europe.
Tom has also appeared on BBC One's ‘The Apprentice’, BBC Two's ‘The Hairy Builder’ and was recently recognised by the British Music Hall Society with an award for “keeping the spirit of music hall alive.”
Tom Carradine really gets the atmosphere going. The audience clearly love what he does.
An Evening With The Two Toms
Admit One 8pm
|20:00 - 22:30||£20.00|
2 Courses. Set Menu.
|18:30 - 20:00||£17.95|
Town and Gown Pub & Theatre, 8, Market Passage, Cambridge, CB2 3PF
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE and NON EXCHANGEABLE
Changes can be made to ticket purchases subject to availability and may not be an option for certain events. Changes will incur a £2.50 per ticket administration fee. This is offered at the discretion of the venue.
LATECOMERS - Please be aware that due to the intimate setting of the Town and Gown Theatre that latecomers MAY not be admitted. Please leave sufficient time for arrival as refunds will not be given if you cannot be admitted due to arriving late.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.