Two sisters move back to their hometown to discover unfinished business lurking around every corner.
They’re single, nearly 30 and ready to wreak musical revenge on everyone who’s ever wronged them.
Join the Sugarcoated Sisters as they bring their multi-million-hit TikTok personas to the stage
for the first time.
Armed with a guitar and double bass, no musical style is off-limits as
ammunition for their scathing tales of lost love, family feuds, and dating disasters.
Musical Comedy Award Finalists 2022
TikTok Creators to Watch 2022
Funny Women Content Creator Award Finalists 2021
'Sisters strike gold!' - VoxPoliticalOnline
'Hilarious lyrics...viewers left in stitches!' - MyLondon
'Millions have been entertained' - London Economic
‘Putting acts like this on is exciting’ - Rob Da Bank, Radio 1
‘They have what it takes’ - Metro
Admit one 8pm
|20:00 - 21:00||£13.00|
Pre Theatre Dining
2 course set menu
|18:30 - 20:00||£17.95|
Town and Gown, 8, Market Passage, Cambridge, CB2 3PF
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE and NON EXCHANGEABLE
Changes can be made to ticket purchases subject to availability and may not be an option for certain events. Changes will incur a £2.50 per ticket administration fee. This is offered at the discretion of the venue.
LATECOMERS - Please be aware that due to the intimate setting of the Town and Gown Theatre that latecomers MAY not be admitted. Please leave sufficient time for arrival as refunds will not be given if you cannot be admitted due to arriving late.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.